Tuesday, February 14, 2017

DIY Valentine's Day Project


This year, I decided to get creative with my Valentine's Day gift for Chris. I was still at my parent's house back in Kentucky so I had a bit of extra time on my hands. I decided to make him a 52 Reasons Why I Love You card deck.


I got the supplies - a deck of cards, hole punch, glue stick, and ribbon. Then, I typed out my 52 reason and cut out those squares. The project was pretty simple, but did take a bit of time to patch together. My dad had a day long bridge tournament so I loaded up all my supplies and used that time to create the finished card deck. I was surprised how easy it was to make. It was fun to think of the reasons and also to decide how to order them on the cards.


I presented the deck to Chris along with a copy of Loving and some Reese's Cup treats in a soccer tin. We saw Loving in the theater together the previous fall and really liked the movie. I know Chris liked the gift, but I think he was happiest to just have me back home.


Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment