Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Date Nights - January

Chris and I only spent the first week of January together since I was back in Kentucky helping my parents with dad's recovery, but we managed to pack a lot of fun into those few days. We saw Who's Bad perform at Brooklyn Bowl and spent some time touring the Tenement Museum on the Lower East Side.

Who's Bad covered Michael Jackson through the decades. They were really good. We enjoyed the show full of great singing and dancing on the stage. They even did a some Prince about halfway through the performance. It was a fun night for both of us. I mean, really, who doesn't love a good Michael Jackson tribute?


The Tenement Museum was somewhere I had wanted to visit for quite some time. That time period is always hard to wrap my mind around, but I love hearing the stories or watching plays/movies set in that era. We signed up for the Hard Times tour and thought it was really insightful. We learned about a couple of different families that lived in the building during two different time periods. Definitely a neat place that I highly recommend checking out if you are in New York City.


Have you ever visited a really neat historical museum?
What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment