Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Book Reviews: Read the Rainbow (Red)

This year, I decided to link up with Mia to Read the Rainbow. I am a little late in getting my January (Red) reads reviewed; nevertheless, here are reviews of the two red books I completed.


What a classic story! This one was a re-read for me because I want to read the full series this year. I wanted to be sure the story was fresh in my mind. It is truly a great book. The length is perfect. Each time I interact with this story, it really makes me think. I can't imagine living in the world Lois Lowery created, but I am equally fascinated by it. If you haven't read this one, I highly suggest checking it out.


I started this book last year, but never made time to finish it. The content is certainly engaging, but it digs deep. I have followed Kelly's blog for the past few years and always find his posts insightful. This book is no different. In fact, he incorporates some of his more popular blog posts throughout.

Have you read any good books lately?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment