Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas in the Big Apple

Since we had some out of town visitors around the holidays this year, Chris and I took some time to experience some of the NYC Christmas decor. Here's our top five fun holiday activities...

{ONE}
Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center


{TWO} 
The Nativity at St. Patrick's Cathedral


{THREE}
The Window Displays at Macy's


{FOUR}
Pickle Me Pete's Fried Pickles at Bryant Park's Winter Village


{FIVE}
The Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium


And, of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't share our own little Christmas Tree. We had fun decorating it with our growing collection of ornaments. We have a tradition in which I leave an ornament that commemorates the year in Chris' stocking. I found the perfect one to reflect all the fun we had in Austin for our anniversary this year.



Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year!!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment