Wednesday, November 2, 2016

2nd Anniversary - Cotton Gifts!

Chris and I decided to take a little excursion to San Antonio and Austin to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. Since we were taking the trip, we opted to spend a minimal amount on our traditional gifts. The traditional theme for year two is cotton.


I played it safe with a simple cotton button down for Chris. I made sure it incorporated a purple hue as a throwback to our wedding colors. And, of course, I had to get a bag of Twizzlers. That goes back to our wedding day - in fact, just mere minutes after we officially became husband and wife!


Chris got a little more creative with his gift. I really loved how it reminded me of our wedding day though. When we did our first look, Chris gave me a solitary rose - much like the replica he gave me to celebrate two years of wedded bliss!


I'll share more about our trip and our tasty anniversary dinner in the coming days, but I wanted to be sure to document our special 2nd anniversary gifts today.

Andrea :)

1 comment: