Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall (Wedding) Fun

Fall has become my favorite season over the years. The weather is just right and the colors are so pretty. And who doesn't love apples and pumpkin, right?


We had the honor of attending a lovely fall wedding a couple weeks ago. The bride was stunning, the decor beautiful, and the food delicious. We sure had fun dancing the night away. Seeing so many folks from Albany was a nice treat for us as well.


We spent Sunday visiting with my aunt and cousins. She bought some gourmet cupcakes that we enjoyed while watching the atrocious second Presidential Debate on TV that night. I've never felt quite as vested in the election process as I have this year. Maybe because I am a woman, but mostly because I am a human. Let me leave no doubt in saying that I'm with her. I'm completely baffled how absolutely everyone isn't at this point. This isn't reality TV where it's acceptable to repeatedly outright lie, cheat, and steal to win the prize. This is real life where experience and strategic planning should be applicable. But that's a story for another day I suppose. As always, it was great to spend time talking with my Aunt Mildred - about the mess our country is in, family history, and everything in between! The next day, Chris and I made our way to the orchard on our drive back to the city, but it was too chilly for us to manage any apple picking this time. We settled for some hot apple cider and fresh cider donuts instead.


What fun activities have you done this fall?

Andrea :)

1 comment: