Sunday, August 2, 2015

Health & Fitness in July

July was a bit of a rest month for me.  Mostly due to our crammed travel schedule having us away nearly half the month on various trips.  I did stick with the daily challenge for everyday this month except my birthday weekend!) and managed a few low intensity workouts mid-month.  This daily challenge was by far the most difficult one I have completed.  I felt the burn often!


Tomorrow, I will be posting my training plan for the NYC Marathon so running will be back to top priority in August and the coming months.  I am looking forward to getting it back on the schedule so that must mean the July break was a good thing for me...at least mentally.

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. You rock, girl! I wish I had the energy and motivation to work out every day. Be my fitness accountability buddy! haha

    ReplyDelete