Wednesday, May 20, 2015

#MarriedMaitlands: Men of Honor

In lieu of a Maid/Matron of Honor, I had two Men of Honor.  My two lifelong pals -  my brothers. 


These two have been there through the good and the bad for longer than I have known most of the women in my life so it was only fitting that these two fill the role.


When I asked them to be my Men of Honor, I told them they would serve the function of ushers pre-ceremony, but I also had a special task for them during the ceremony.  And, of course, they would be delivering speeches for me at the reception.  




Even though it was a bit non-traditional, I am so glad they accepted this role for the wedding.  I simply could not imagine where I would be without these two keeping me in line and lending an ear. I admire both of these men so much. They are wonderful Christians and help to keep me focused on what is really important in life. We are competitive, but love to have fun. These two are the best siblings that anyone could ever have...and I'm so very glad they are mine! I'm also so grateful that Christopher gets along so well with them!


Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! You're lucky to have two wonderful brothers that are so close.

    ReplyDelete