Wednesday, May 27, 2015

#MarriedMaitlands: Little Cuties


We had a large bridal party with Men of Honor, Bridesmaids, and Groomsmen, but our little cuties most certainly stole the show.  And that was 100% ok with this bride.  They were so little and just absolutely adorable.


My niece was the flower girl.  She did so good practicing everything, but on the day of the wedding she was doing good to just make it down the aisle with her basket.  I think she was a bit overwhelmed by all the people.  Her daddy made sure to throw out a handful of flowers at the very end of the aisle once she made it there.


Chris' godson was the ring bearer.  He was adorable in his top hat.  Looked like a little man.  He managed to get about halfway down the aisle before he bolted back toward his mom at the back of the church.  So cute!


And my nephew was our announcer.  That title took some convincing - especially since the little guy couldn't even talk yet at that point.  Oh, and I was surprising Chris with the sign that would be his announcement.  In the end, Chris was willing to just shrug it off and let me call him whatever I deemed appropriate.  Smart man!  The sign (made by my sister-in-law) was a huge hit!


The only thing I regret is that we didn't manage to wrangle them down all together for a photo with both of us on the wedding day, but we did get several fun candid shots.  Love these little cuties!



Did you have any little cuties in your bridal party?

Andrea :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! They are adorable!! I think announcer is the perfect name. I may have one of my flower girls carry a sign like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable are those photos of them hugging?? I love that you had an announcer! He is so cute, and Chris's godson in that top hat definitely stole the show :)

    ReplyDelete