Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy Birthday, Husband!


It's hard to believe I've been celebrating birthdays with this fabulous fella for five years now!  I got a little creative with his "cake" this year - those are tasty rice krispie treats with sprinkles!

We are headed out to a great steakhouse tonight.  SO excited about all the deliciousness!  And we're making use of his birthday tickets to a WWE night of wrestling fun at Madison Square Garden this weekend.  I'll be sure to fill you in on all the highlights of the show next week!


For now, I just want to say happy birthday to my lovely husband.  It's going to be a great year for you...for us.  I am thrilled to be your partner on this journey through life.  Your positivity, easy going nature, and determination keep us grounded year-round.  Looking forward to the ups and downs that lie ahead of us this year.  There's nothing better than knowing we'll be together for them ALL!  I love you!!

Andrea :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love your krispie-cake. :) Happy birthday to your hubby! Hope you guys have a wonderful dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your handsome hubby! He seems like he's an easy going guy. Hope you guys have an awesome date night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Chris! Hope you guys had a great evening!

    ReplyDelete