Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mini of the Month: October


I was a bit let down when I checked the Baked by Melissa website to see the flavor of the Mini of the Month on October 1.  From the looks of it in the photo on their website, I wasn't too sure I would like the Chocolate Caramel Cookie cupcake.

Ingredients: Chocolate Cake, Dulce de Leche Stuffing, Caramel Icing, Caramel Candy Crumble & Orange Drizzle Topping

Turns out, the look was a bit deceiving.  In the store, it looked better - less like a cookie on the top.  I still wasn't sure I would love it, but it was gaining ground.  In the end, Chris and I both thought it was just ok.  Not terrible, but not their best either.  Just ok.


What is your favorite type of cupcake?

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so sure...that cupcake looks pretty darn delicious to me! ;) I love carrot cake cupcakes, and anything fruity. And of course chocolate. Basically I like every cupcake, oh fine---I love all desserts! My only exceptions are coffee flavored things and desserts with added bacon. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete