Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bridesmaid on the Beach

It's hard to believe that summer is slowly turning to fall.  I still have SO much to catch up on here, but let me begin with my friend's beach wedding in mid-July.


When Chris and I arrived in Fort Myers to 100+ degree temps, I was a little nervous about how I'd hold up in the heat.  It was HOT!!  We managed to locate the Pink Shell Resort with no problem at all.  It was a really nice beachfront property with lots of fun pools and restaurants to explore.


We made it just in time for the rehearsal.  The food was super tasty!  The bride was so sweet to acknowledge my upcoming birthday at the dinner that night as well. 


After dinner, the bridesmaids showered the bride with some fun gifts and then hung out at the pool for awhile.  It was nice to catch up with several of the ladies that went to college with me.


The official wedding day festivites kicked off with hair and makeup appointments for all the ladies.  We had fun at the salon and then stopped off for ice cream prior to heading back to the beach!



The wedding took place right on the beach so I know the photographer must have taken some gorgeous pics.  We quickly took a few posed shots before heading in for the reception.  The sun set just at the end of the photo session making for some stunning photos.
 




The rest of the night we spent laughing and dancing.  It was a lot of fun. And it got Chris and I really excited for our upcoming celebration in October!! It's SO close now!!


Have you ever been to a beach wedding?

Andrea :)

4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, I love that blue color on you! :) And yay for October, it's almost here!!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a beach wedding but that one looked awesome! I love the color and style of your dresses, perfect for the beach. October is coming quick, how exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I love those dresses! So excited for your upcoming special day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful and so does the bride! I bet the photographer's pictures are amazing with that sunset!

    ReplyDelete