Monday, June 30, 2014

Mini of the Month: June


This month Baked by Melissa totally surprised me.  I am not a chocolate cake fan so naturally I expected I would not be a fan of the June Mini of the Month.  I could not have been more wrong!

Ingredients: Chocolate Cake, Graham Cracker Cream Stuffing, Caramel Icing, & Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Topping

The chocolate pretzel cupcake was delicious!  It had just the right amount of both sweet and salty.  So yummy!!  Chris and I were both pleasantly surprised by how much we liked this little treat.  I think the crunchiness of the pretzel really added something to the overall experience as well.  We liked this one so much we went back for a second one later in the month!
 

When it comes to cupcakes, do you prefer salty, sweet, or both?

Andrea :)

1 comment: