Monday, February 24, 2014

Mini of the Month: February


I wasn't very excited when I saw that Toffee Crunch was the Mini of the Month for February.  I'm not a fan of chocolate cake so this mini had its work cut out for it from the start with me.  The staff at Baked by Melissa seemed confident that it had been quite popular though.

Ingredients: Chocolate Cake, Caramel Icing, Chocolate Drizzle & Toffee Crunch Topping

Toffee Crunch is a totally new flavor.   Never seen before...and possibly never seen again.  Once I worked up the appetite to try it, I was pleasantly surprised.  I think the icing balanced out a bit of the chocolate flavor so it wasn't too overwhelming for a non-chocolate cake lover.  The toffee (which is one of the most popular versions of taffy worldwide) was a surprisingly tasty topping as well. 


Would you enjoy the Toffee Crunch mini?

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Toffee isn't my favorite either but I sure as heck wouldn't say no to a dessert that looks as good as that one!

    ReplyDelete