Monday, December 16, 2013

A Fun Gift

Christmas is just a little over a week away. If you are like me, all your gifts have been purchased for a few weeks already. In fact, a number of them may have already been presented :) But, if you are looking for a fun gift that is both personalized and creative, you should definitely check out Spiffing Jewelry on Etsy.
 

They were so easy to work with on these gifts for two of my friends. The original design on their Etsy site wasn't exactly what I wanted so they worked to create what I had in mind. They were very quick to respond to questions and inquiries. And, of course, I was very pleased with the product.
 

I wanted to include "home." as well as place a heart over their hometown to make it extra special. Both receiptants really liked the keychains.  If you are looking for a fun gift, go check them out!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment