Friday, November 22, 2013

50 Years Ago...

I can't imagine what it must have been like to be in that crowd on the grassy knoll fifty years ago today.  I can't imagine being anywhere and hearing news that the President had been assassinated. I can't imagine what life was like in the US in those days and weeks that followed this tragic news.



I've been to the book depository in Dallas a couple of times. Most recently when I worked Super Bowl XLV a few years ago. In honor of the horrific events that took place in Dallas exactly fifty years ago today, I plan to start reading a new book this weekend!  I have heard so many good things about this Stephen King book!


I'll be sure to review it once I finish.  It's a massive book though so it may be awhile! 

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment