Monday, June 17, 2013

FaceTime + Shake Shack



This weekend, I took full advantage of the ability to simply relax.  It will be my last "free" weekend for a little over a month!  Lots of work and fun travel planned for the rest of the summer!!

On Friday, I worked a little later than normal prepping for our upcoming National 7-on-7 Tournament and National Lineman Challenge.  I am excited about both events, but will be glad when the planning is done!  When I got home, I was able to facetime with my awesome little niece!  SO fun!


On Saturday, I went for a four mile run before heading to Queen Jane Day Spa to redeem a gift certificate from Christopher for an hour long massage.  It was VERY relaxing!!  After the massage, I walked a couple blocks over to Madison Square Park for some Shake Shack!  The line was out of control though.  I waited for 45 minutes just to place my order!  Crazy!  Fortunately, I was prepared with some reading material...



Later that night, I actually finished my book - Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto.  It was such a good one!  I got it a couple months ago in a book swap, but didn't have the chance then to start reading it.  Thanks again to Ashlee at A Step in the Right Direction for sending it over!  I will recap it eventually!

On Sunday, I met up with a couple of friends for lunch after church.  It was great to catch up with them for a couple hours!  Afterward, I did some laundry and watched the Miss USA competition.

How was your weekend?


Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Ours was pretty jammed packed. My sister and momma came to town and we celebrated father's day with my fiance. Not a bad week.

    Looking forward to your book recap. I've heard a few people talking about it. I might have to give it a read.

    ReplyDelete