Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Products

Life. Love.Lauren

I have lots of favorites.  Favorite people.  Favorite places.  Favorite foods.  But favorite products threw me for a bit of a loop.  I'm not much of a makeup and hair kinda gal which was what first came to mind when I thought of products.  Then came technology...which I'm a little more keen on, but not really a fanatic there either.  So, without further ado....here are my six favorite products.

1 - iPhone.  The top of my list has to be reserved for it.  I love that thing.  Seriously.  I would be lost without it.


2 - Essie nail polish.  That stuff is amazing!  Lasts FOREVER on my nails!!  And I love the colors :)


3 - Neosporin.  That may seem strange, but it is just so helpful for little cuts and scrapes.  I love it so much that I even put it on my Christmas list last year!  Also, that might seem a little strange.


4 - Hair Gel for scrunching my hair during the summer.  Help me out on this one.  I haven't found a brand I truly love.  Any suggestions?

5 - Mary Kay vanilla eyesicles.  That don't exist anymore :(  I bought a tube on ebay for a ridiculous amount of money a few months ago, but when that one runs out I'm not sure what I'll do.


6 - Recollections stickers.  This might be a stretch, but I've been on a scrapbooking kick lately so that might explain this odd ball response!


What is your favorite product?

Andrea :)

5 comments:

  1. Agreed-- essie is the best. I use a hair gel for curly hair since mine is naturally curly (Ouidad Moisture Lock gel/cream). But it isn't cheap. I also like the Pantene line for curly hair, so I'd try either their gel or mousse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea.... I'm SO with you on the iPhone. I call my BFF because it's all I ever need! :) And living in a house with a boy, neosporin is a MUST!


    The June giveaway for a pair of PowerSox begins in 2 days! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Essie! Jeez you and my husband with the neosporin! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie is da bomb!!! I am the only person in my entire family that doesn't have an iPhone. I'm a member of the android family, but hopefully I'll get on the iPhone ship someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love all of the Essie colors! They are so cute. :)

    And I definitely agree on the iPhone. Not sure how I survived without it before. :)

    ReplyDelete