Sunday, June 16, 2013

Daddy's Girl


Happy Father's Day to my awesome dad!

Dad -

I am so glad to have you as my dad!  You have the amazing ability to understand me...and often times I think you might be the only one!  I truly don't know what I would do without you!  You and I are so much alike in so many ways, and I'm happy that we have been able to make so many wonderful memories together.  From vacations to betting on our (mostly unlucky) numbers at horse races to critiquing Survivor to talking each other out of throwing in the towel when bad luck finds us...as it somehow inevitably manages to do!  Thankful to have you there through all of it!  It's easy for anyone to see that I am a daddy's girl through and through.  Thanks for being so incredibly wonderful!  

I love you!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment