Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Say Cheese :)

Life. Love.Lauren

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!  My little brother and his girlfriend were in town visiting so we had a jam packed, but super fun one!  I'll recap those adventures soon, but today I am linking up with Tuesday Topics to share nine pictures of me and my love!  Enjoy :)

J...E...T...S...JETS, JETS, JETS vs Who Dey!! 
We've been to a couple match ups at the Meadowlands and look forward to another one this year at Paul Brown Stadium!

On Chris' first visit to Kentucky in front of the "floral" clock at the capitol building.

One of my favorites of us from a wedding a couple years ago.

During the Super Bowl blackout in February.

Let's Go, Pitt!!
Supporting my GC Tigers :)
Hanging out at the park on a gorgeous day!

Our fun Halloween costumes last year!

My absolute favorite picture of us!
Andrea :)

4 comments:

  1. LOL I LOVE the salt and pepper costume of you and the hubby. Me and the mister are planning on going as an oreo this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous that you have gotten to go to a superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that salt and pepper costume idea! Too cute! Btw your hair looks awesome in each and everyone of these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous couple!! I love all the pictures! It looks like you two have SO much fun together!

    ReplyDelete