Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Recap!

Today I am linking up with the fabulous Allie, Jenn, and Ricci for Weekly What?

button

Hopefully, you caught everything, but just in case here's a recap from my week in blogging! You can find all the links to my posts by clicking on the day of the week above each recap!


Today, I linked up with Sar and Syndal to recap my weekend!  I finally got some rest!  Such a blessing with so many weekends of travel the past few weeks!  Also, I bought some new shoes...let me know what you think!


As a result of the tragic events in Boston, I reflected back on how I began my journey as a runner as well as what running has come to mean in my life today.


Today marked our three year dating anniversaryAnd as Christopher stated on twitter, "@alhadventures has put into words the last three years of our lives.  Good read if I do say so myself."


I shared a fun and easy recipe for Pecan Pie Muffins with you!  They are so simple it would be a shame for you not to make a batch this weekend!  Great breakfast treat!


I linked up with Katie to share all about a recent book I read - Semi-Sweet by Roisin Meaney.  This was a great read about the trials and tribulations of a newly opened cupcake shop owner - Hannah!  Check out my review to find out more!

That brings us to SATURDAY!!  And here I am...recapping my week for you lovely folks! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment