Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Weekend -
Thank you for arriving.  That is all.  Just thank you!

Dear Weather -
Could you pretty please with a cherry on top turn to spring?  I'm begging!!!

Dear St. Patrick's Day -
Even though I've been celebrating you for a couple weeks now thanks to a little package my parents sent, I can't wait for you to officially arrive on Sunday!  I'll be sure to wear green for you!


Dear Christopher -
These next couple of weeks will be rough, but I am looking forward to all of our upcoming plans.  We'll make up for these few weeks then.  I love you!! :)

Dear Body -
I don't think you got the memo that I don't turn 30 until this summer.  You are already breaking down on me.  First, issues with my vision....now my shoulder.  Are you trying to frustrate me?  Cause it is working...

Dear Brinley -
I booked my flight for your birthday this week.  I am OH SO excited to see you again.  You are doing all kinds of new things.  I have hated missing out on all the fun these past few months.  I am well overdue for some auntie loving!!  I'm counting down the days little girl!


Dear Family -
I am excited to see you guys, too!  Just not quite as excited as I am to see little Miss. I think you understand.

Dear Readers -
I'm hoping that you already follow me on Bloglovin'.  If you don't, please take this as a welcome invitation to do so.  I would be more than happy to have you following along there!

Follow on Bloglovin

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment