Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekly Recap!

Today I am linking up with the fabulous Allie, Jenn, and Ricci for Weekly What?

button

Hopefully, you caught everything, but just in case here's a recap from my week in blogging! You can find all the links to my posts by clicking on the day of the week above each recap!


I recapped the Oscar nominated Best Pictures for you.  I've officially seen them all now.  And can't wait until tomorrow to see who wins!!  I'm posting all my picks tomorrow morning.  Be sure to stop by to check them out as well!

Monday, I was off work for President's Day and spent the day with Chris so no blogging for me!


I have been linking up with Lauren and Tiffany on Tuesdays for Tuesday Topics.  We all talked about where we like to shop this week.  Target was a general top pick, but I chose three different stores where I love to spend time browsing the shelves - Barnes & Noble, Papyrus, and Michael's.


Since Chris and I waited until Sunday to celebrate Valentine's Day together, I hadn't had a chance to share all the fun we had with you until Wednesday.  So this day I shared my Tale of Two Valentine's Days with you. I had SO much fun!


I met Chandler Bing...a few years ago after a fun girls night in Greenwich Village, but I shared the story with everyone this week.  It was definitely something I will never forget.  And you'll always find me tuning into a Matthew Perry sitcom as a result!


I linked up with Katie and Heather for Book Club Friday.  I reviewed Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert which I really enjoyed reading.  This review (#5 for me) has me that much closer to completing all 12 that I planned as a part of my 30 before 30 goals.  I actually just finished up #6 today.  Find me next Friday for a review of The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom.  For now, I'll just say it is a MUST read for everyone!

That brings us to SATURDAY!!  And here I am...recapping my week for you lovely folks! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. My hubby and I also did a late V-day celebration. I read Eat Pray Love a long time ago - and loved it! I also loved how the movie followed the novel so closely.

    Happy Monday!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete