Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Letters


Dear Weekend - I am so glad you are finally here! Even though I didn't work on Monday, it seemed like you would never get here! I have all sorts of fun planned for you - hibachi tonight, a birthday celebration tomorrow, and Twilight on Sunday. I wish we had more time together. Why do you always go away so quickly?


Dear Christopher - I wish you were here this weekend. Although, I'm sure you are SO very excited to be missing out on the Twilight craziness!! Can't wait to see you mid-week though! That will be a real treat :)

Dear Thanksgiving - Why does it seem like everyone is completely overlooking you this year? I'm sort of sad about that so I can't imagine how you feel about it. Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to celebrating you. Bring on the turkey, sweet potatoes, and yummy pie!!

Thanksgiving 2010 - We went to watch Bengals-Jets at MetLife Stadium after a yummy dinner.

Dear 100th Post - Thanks for being patient and waiting for me to get around to writing you. It's only been a little less than a year, but I know it seemed like forever! I'm glad to finally see you!

Dear Brinley - You just get more adorable every single day. I can't wait to see you at the end of the month! We are gonna have fun playing with all your toys now that you can sit up on your own.  Your auntie loves you SOOOO much!!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea! I nominated you for the Liebster award! Go check out the post on my blog =)

    http://dashofsun.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete