Friday, July 13, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 12

[Day 12]: What are you most looking forward to in the next six months?

This one is pretty easy for me.  I am MOST looking forward to Christopher moving to NYC so we can finally be in the same city after roughly 2 and a half years of living in different places.  Nothing is completely certain yet, but I am positive that the move will happen within the next six months!  There are some opportunities on the horizon and the timing and situation just seems right this time.  We are both hoping and praying this all becomes a reality by the end of the summer.  I can't wait!  I know there will be some adjustments and our relationship will change as a result, but I know these will all be for the better and I am very exciting about all of the possibilites they will bring.

I'm also looking forward to:

- celebrating my birthday later this month...over the course of several different days and several different places...yes, I am one of THOSE people :)
- our August vacation
- running my last NYRR qualifying race in September
- going to Pitt in October for Chris' godson's baptism
- seeing my family at some point in the fall (and hoping my niece isn't too grown by then...she's getting so big, so fast...and I'm not sure when I'll be seeing her again after these next few days...makes me SO sad)
- relaxing after our busiest season at work ends in about a month

What are you looking most forward to in the next few months??

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. I am not looking forward to your mother retiring. I'm gonna miss her terribly! But I am looking forward to the wedding! 5 months to go!

    ReplyDelete