Friday, March 9, 2012

Babies Everywhere!

Quite a few of our friends and even some of our family members are expecting babies this year.  In fact, a few sweet little ones have already made their way into the world :)  We are so excited for everyone!!  It's actually kind of funny because it seems like as soon as I met Chris we began attending weddings together. We've been on the Wedding Trail for the past couple of years.  I think between the two of us we attended five weddings together and one each on our own since the Spring of 2010.  I guess sooner or later we were destined for a Baby Tour.  So, we have officially started making plans for our 2012 Baby Tour :)  The first stop will be for my niece in May.  I must admit she is the little one I am especially overjoyed to meet!!!  Another likely early stop on the tour will be to see this precious little one - Richard Fann III (AKA Trey)....

headed home from the hospital in the outfit we bought him :)
Congrats to Rich and Melissa on such an adorable little bundle of joy.  We are super excited to meet him.  Now if we can only get our schedules to cooperate!

We also already have another baby boy in the line up for a tour stop.  Fess and Amy welcomed their third son, Luke, in February.  I still haven't met their other two boys so they are high on the list of stops for the baby tour as well.  Congrats to them on the new addition!!

I'll be sure to keep you posted as the tour begins.  And of course, I'll be posting pics when possible :)

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment