Sunday, March 18, 2012

32 teams...

There are 32 teams in the NFL and only one will sign superstar Peyton Manning...likely in the next few days.  Seems to be down to three suitors - Titans, Broncos, and 49ers. The number of interested teams (or rather teams Manning is interested in) has become less and less as the days have passed.  Each of them would be an interesting fit for him, particularly the Titans since that would mean facing his former team twice a year.  I'm a little surprised that none of his remaining teams play in a dome and one actually plays in an elevated and prone to cold weather climate.  Manning has always played well inside away from the elements, but he did win the Super Bowl in the pouring down rain.  It all seems very interesting to me.  I am looking forward to seeing where he lands though I'm kind of hoping that it's not Denver because I had high hopes of going to a game there this year to watch Tebow's magic!  All things considered, I kind of think he might go with the 49ers.  While it was claimed that Manning wanted to stay in the AFC and the Titans have some amazing lifetime package on the table, I think he could possibly get his hands on that Lombardi trophy again the quickest in the NFC West; although, the AFC West could provide a potential quick route as well.  Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens, but I'm very intrigued to say the least.

Where do you think Manning will land?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment